Snownavi Co., Ltd. handles the personal information of our guests properly
and carefully for the protection of the personal information, complying
with the Personal Information Protection Law. In order to execute the duty
and promotes effort to protect the personal information.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and any other guidelines.
- Purpose of usage of the personal information
- In the events we collects any personal information from our guests in writing directly, we will clearly specify the purpose of use.
When collecting the personal information in the other way, we will use the personal information within the regulated purpose of use as follows.
1. Delivery of the information appropriate for our guests by direct mail
2. Registration processing in events.
3. Response to inquiry from our guest.
- Provision to any third party
- We will not provide any personal information of our guests to any third
party without the consent of the guests, except for the case as follows.
1. Required by law.
2. Required immediately for the protection of human lives, health and property.
3. Required by the joint business with the partner company.
- Safety Management of the personal information
- In order to prevent the falsification and leakage of the personal information,
we will comply with any law, regulations and guidelines regarding the personal
information and properly manage the personal information.
- Continuing improvement
Consequently, the clauses above will be revised.
- Personal Information Inquiry Desk
- Regarding inquiry about our management of the personal information, please ask to the following.
Snownavi Co., Ltd. 6330-3, Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, 399-9301, Japan
TEL. 0261-71-1302 FAX. 0261-71-1312 (8:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m. weekday)
Inquiry by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org